Phone: +44 (0)330 323 0275
“My goal is to challenge, inspire, encourage and support high level leaders and their teams, particularly during times of transition, to improve their performance, fulfil their potential and take action to achieve ongoing business and personal success.”
Accreditations and Expertise
Heather is an Association for Coaching Accredited Professional executive coach, mentor and facilitator of individuals, (particularly Chairs, CEOs and Senior Managers), teams and peer groups with wide-ranging International experience. Using a blend of coaching, education and behavioural skills she works with leaders and teams willing to:
- Enhance self-awareness, self management, self-confidence, social and relationship skills
- Uncover and explore limiting behaviours and beliefs which impact on goal achievement
- Increase trust and build high performance teams
- Improve relationship management and communication skills to deal with escalating complexity and change
- Flex their leadership and management styles to increase customer satisfaction, shareholder value and employee fulfillment
Heather is an Associate of LeaderShape Ltd. and also an Associate Fellow of the University of Oxford Saïd Business School (SBS) from 2005 – 2013. As part of the SBS Coaching Team she works in Executive Education as a tutor, coach and facilitator on Advanced Management and Leadership Programmes. In 2008 and 2009, as part of a team within SBS, she delivered leadership and personal development programmes to senior civil service leaders in Abu Dhabi. She previously worked as Senior Programme Director for Common Purpose, a non-profit international leadership and educational development organisation.
Her qualifications include: Member of Association for Coaching (ACM); AC Professional Accredited Coach, UK; Accredited Clean Language and Symbolic Modeling and Clean Space and Emergent Knowledge Facilitator, UK; Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Washington DC and New York; Post Graduate Diploma in Family and Couples Therapy, Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy (ICP), Manhattan, New York; Social Work Masters Degree (MSW) Family Systems Therapy, Catholic University of America, Washington DC; Psychology, University of South Africa (UNISA); Bachelor of Arts Degree (BA), Witwatersrand University, South Africa
Heather brings to her practice a unique blend of eleven years executive coaching and leadership development experience in the UK and internationally; nineteen years business experience with IBM in South Africa in marketing support, sales, training, product management and education and ten years education, training and practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, working as a family systems therapist in Washington DC and New York. She has cross cultural experience.
She has worked as an Executive Coach with organisations, across the public and private sector, including health, finance, education, manufacturing, biotechnology, engineering, dealing with a diverse range of issues and challenges.
Some of Heather's clients include:
- UK: MD, Structural Engineering Company; CEO, Biotechnology Company; Chief Economist, Health Regulator; Finance Director and Chairman/CEO, Timber Company; IT Director, Telecommunications Company; HR Director, Health Regulator; Regional Director, Oxfam; Senior Pension Officers, Pension Organisation
- Europe: CEO Strategic Investments, USA Bank
- USA: CEO Biotechnology Company, Chicago; CEO Insurance-Bank, Mexico
- Middle East and Africa: CEO’s Private Companies in Kenya and Nigeria, Civil Service leaders Abu Dhabi.
Heather gave me the energy to face obstacles and overcome a challenging situation and gave me the confidence to fully address complex inter-personal situations. I found her style direct and to the point, which in my case was required. Through her direct style, Heather encouraged me to uncover myself as well as identify and face some of my weaknesses to better manage them. In a short period of time she helped me identify a management issue I had and enabled me to put together an action plan to solve it." GM IT Services Provider, France 2011