Leadership & Emotional Intelligence Performance Accelerator - 360º ®
LEIPA made a strong contribution in improving my self-awareness, and provided an excellent tool to enable me to identify very specific areas I could work on to improve my leadership capability."
Chris Tattersall Managing Partner, SMART UK (formerly MD at BearingPoint UK.)
This advanced on-line assessment/ development tool identifies an individual’s behavioural and operational strengths plus their development needs to improve their leadership performance. It measures competence in the context of their own role and the culture of the organisation. LEIPA compares different leadership styles against their importance in the executive’s current role, providing a gap analysis. The key competences of Emotional Intelligence (EI) are:
- Self Awareness
- Self Management
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Management
The competences of EI can be broken down into over twenty sub-groups which in turn can be grouped into the key EI capabilities that impact the key leadership styles of:
Unlike most EI tools, LEIPA actually relates competencies directly to leadership. By comparing this with raters’ perceived importance of each leadership style, it is possible to identify the leadership style(s) the manager needs to develop. Focus can now be brought on the behaviours that the identified leadership style depends on. It measures competence in six leadership styles and compares that with the importance of each style in their own role and provides insights into the culture of the organisation.
Don't take our word for it. Read what our satisfied clients say.
Identifying real behavioural changes is the key to improved leadership performance……and following the process of implementation. LeaderShape has thought of everything to make this the most thorough and effective development tool on the market, using best practice in 360-feedback.
. This perspective supports real behavioural change to help them maximise their effectiveness in their role.
- On-line verbatim comments from raters authenticate the data
- The summary is written by the accredited LeaderShape facilitator, not computer generated
- The full report contains complete details of the data to enable thorough investigation of key points
- The candidate is guided to improve EI development areas that will have the greatest impact in their current role
- The process includes the candidate engaging with raters to follow up on development areas
- All facilitators are accredited executive coaches who are able to follow up the LEIPA report debrief with on-going coaching where appropriate
- We can adapt the tool to include the leadership competencies required of your organisation.
Are you a real leader or an organisational manager? Find out more about your skills and understanding in this crucial area by answering our quick questionnaire here