A Typical Programme:
Each programme will be tailored to the needs of the organisation and the individual – for example:
- Set objectives and measures of success for the programme; in consultation with sponsor/other stakeholders as app.Brief and review current data (e.g. Myers Briggs Type Indicator,Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation - behaviour, Team Management Systems).
- 1-2-1 coach-mentoring over 6-12 months, usually at monthly intervals.LEIPA feedback – leading to Personal Development Plans.
- Mid-point and end review of progress against objectives.
Other interventions or psychometric tools may be included, eg: group or action learning, shadowing the coachee in the workplace, team facilitation, supporting strategy, vision development.Suitable for:
- Newly appointed executives (new role or new company).
- Leaders facing change.
- High Potential individuals earmarked for succession.
- Managers who need to deliver results through others/teams.
- Managers tasked with leading mergers and acquisitions.
See Testimonials from our satisfied leadership programme clients here
LeaderShape has developed a bespoke tool, LEIPA (Leadership and Emotional Intelligence Profile Assessment) to assess leadership abilities using best practice in 360-feedback to generate a report and action plan.
Together with LeaderShape’s proven individual leadership development programme, we provide the support for individuals to take on stretching roles and embed new habits whilst minimising risk and maximising learning.
Benefits to Participants:
- A confidential forum where personal and business issues can be explored and identified with an objective mentor - this is a challenging partnership!
- Increased clarity, self-understanding and awareness. An understanding of how that impacts on work and how managers impact on others.
- More rapid assimilation of new attitudes and competencies.
- A greater certainty of what needs to be done or what cultural shifts must take place to achieve success and the organisation’s business objectives.
Benefits to Organisations:
- Quicker integration into a new role.
- Development of a wider range of relevant leadership styles.
- Improved commitment, retention and loyalty.
- Improved competence and ability to manage change.
- Better working relationships.
- Improved business results.