This Masterclass provoked and encouraged coaches to move beyond the limitations of traditional coaching as John Blakey and Ian Day detailed their unique FACTS coaching model, which provides a practical and pragmatic approach focusing on:
* Feedback, * Accountability, * Courageous goals, * Tension and * Systems thinking.
This model enables coaches to enter the zone of uncomfortable debate that sustainably transforms individual and bottom-line performance.
John Blakey and Ian Day are expert authors and speakers explore FACTS coaching in theory and in practice using case studies, example dialogues, and practical exercises so delegates will be able to successfully challenge others using respectful yet direct techniques.
- New skills to challenge themselves and those around them courageously
- The know-how to apply to this approach in practice
- The expertise of senior business people who have led in large, multi-national organisations
- A rallying call to a broader, collective sense of purpose!
This workshop was an opportunity to explore best practice and strategies for change. The event carried 6.5 ICF (International Coach Federation) Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs