Expand beyond your current business with our advanced Leadership development offering.
How would you benefit from having a recognised, proven leadership offering in your toolkit, to develop your practice?
If you have a background as a Senior Executive with private sector experience, we would love to hear from you to explore how we can mutually benefit from joining forces. We would welcome responses from trained coaches with the right background, who are keen to grow their capability and their business, by working to develop the best leaders for the future.
LeaderShape’s Faculty enjoy high level credibility because of their background at CEO or Board level, or in senior executive roles – this differentiator underpins our excellent track record working with individuals, groups, teams and organisations. We are also members of leading business think tank, Tomorrow’s Company.
Our client portfolio includes electrical retailer Dixons Group and the Motivcom Group (includes P&MM), plus work with the Oxford University Hospitals Trust, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Disney, M & S and award winning LIFT company, Renova.
Tata Group and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants are sponsoring our Transpersonal Leadership Publication; we also deliver seminars and “first 100 days mentoring” for HAYS.
We are growing!
We wish to build capacity in areas that are attracting the attention of potential clients such as our:
- University accredited postgraduate suite of leadership qualifications up to Masters level
- Robust and proven methodology for mapping Return on Investment for development programmes
- Defined journey toward Transpersonal Leadership (beyond the ego).
How could I develop my relationship with LeaderShape?
This could be a first step towards Faculty membership, or even a Director or shareholder position.
How would it fit in with my existing practice?
You may have a well-established practice but come across opportunities that require increased resources and capacity or you may wish to be involved in a blend of workshops, masterclasses and development techniques which you cannot currently fulfil. We provide an infrastructure to help you win and deliver that business. Many of our Associates maintain their own coaching practice and introduce LeaderShape to help client organisations develop leadership capability. This might be where a blended approach delivers the best return on investment, or where it would be inappropriate for a coach to be working with all the clients in the organisation.
What would be the additional benefits?
As a LeaderShape Associate, you will also benefit from:
- Being a member of a team of likeminded individuals
- Gaining access to resources developed by LeaderShape such as our unique EI and leadership style based 360° assessment, LEIPA, development workshop modules and other materials
- 6-weekly Faculty meetings that provide both CPD and group supervision as well as an opportunity to catch up with your colleagues
- The opportunity to bring in business and participate in ongoing business for additional revenue
- Having an organisation behind you that can provide relevant indemnities, policies, back-up,access to marketing materials and accounting services for LeaderShape business.
- And sometimes, a home when you feel you need one
What do I need to do, now?
You can of course learn more about LeaderShape by visiting at our website at: www.leadershape.biz
We look forward to hearing from you.
Download this information as a pdf